Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Over- a smooth listening reflection by Integr8d Soul


This is one song that's gotten some cool 95.7 fm The Ridge play here in Rome, as well as a couple thousand Internet plays. I wrote it April 18th at 6 am Pacific our last spring in San Diego. It's been on my mind a lot, and you should really hear the version we've whipped up with The Kamikaze Dali's own Blue Clef Papa, Jeremy Wells.

But that's not all- we're shooting a video with the same folk who were putting together the documentary Anywhere With You, which features our various shenanigans.
I can't wait to start shooting downtown! I've already made moves to recruit some actresses and I feel it's a song that well suits the overall listening public of Rome. But you tell me!


Check out our FB page and give us a Like if you wish. Biggest things of all coming in the days and years ahead, so hop aboard the rocket now! OK, well, it's been moving more like a pack mule, but it's making its way up the mountainside...

Best, C Lue

No comments: