Friday, June 11, 2021

Stanning Young and the Restless Star Camryn Grimes-Go

I got in the mood to set my photo reference for my favorite actress, Camryn Grimes, to music. I didn't need anything heavier than that, here between work times. I tried to download Tessa Violet, "I Like The Idea Of You"- I will click through and buy a copy, to save for when we 'unbox' this new video editing suite. Maybe "Be Sweet"- Japanese Breakfast has remade her single for a Sims 4 extension, Cottage Life. Whoa! Meanwhile, here's what I could do with the suite I had handy. After this weekend, I hope to start a whole new level of- wow, I just hope everything going on in my life will just continue on. But I am saddened for the star of our music video. Would you take a moment to read about her family?
Thanks! You ever find this, Camryn, I hope you like your depiction. Love Lue

No comments: