Friday, August 27, 2021

LeoTech is in Effect

Sunday morning marks our pilot episode of LeoTech.
'Air Quality' is our lesson topic, with some reading, vocabulary, video clips for discussion, and practice exercises to keep our grammar, sharp.

Interactive web-based programs/lessons are surely a novelty, an extension of ESL online methods. I loved tutoring children so much, and all that while, I longed for a lifestyle where I could spend more time, learning about and admiring my new Colorado home. It's a worthy curriculum topic in itself- and now, with a dual focus on Earth Science and Cultural Exchange, LeoTech will be available for people right here in Boulder, too.
Here is one way I'm working on this local network. You can also book me from any time zone, here.


If you have more specific learning needs, write me at luelyron@gmail.com or text me at (303) 243-4693. Teacher Angela and I are both trained pros with a talent for lively engagement and a curriculum for learning English already on file. She is talented with math through Algebra II, as well as an excellent English instructor; History and a hobby interest in Science are my additional skills.
Have a great school year!
be chill, Cease ill

No comments: