Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Those Hours by Integr8d Soul

We've got to put in those hours
We’ve got to put in those hours, those hours those hours so we can save what’s ours, all ours, all ours Time that we work so hard, so they can build those towers But I still love you, this dream is ours, all ours You know the way I fell, the way I feel, touch you for hours Here are we, day before, our first kiss Came unexpectedly, under a sign you won’t miss You’re beautiful, looking up for it, angel, I’ll take you above It’s my joy to be good to you, someone is falling in love All of the sacrifice, transcendence has never been cheap though it’s free- all the beans and rice- here’s my hand, together we’ll leap We’ve got to put in those hours, those hours those hours so we can save what’s ours, all ours, all ours Time that we work so hard, so they can build those towers But I still love you, this dream is ours, all ours You know the way I fell, the way I feel, touch you for hours Coffee and love, midnights we’ll have sometimes Journey with you, this and other worlds, map it with magic rhymes Just became friends, laughing at me, becoming one, effortlessly Mornings we must rise, for this world to share I gaze and tickle you, while I stroke your hair We’ve got to put in those hours, those hours those hours so we can save what’s ours, all ours, all ours Time that we work so hard, yes they can build those towers But I still love you, this dream is ours, all ours You know the way I fell, the way I feel, touch you for hours 2/1/22 Lue

No comments: