Saturday, May 6, 2023

Celebrating our arrival in Escondido back when with "12:34"- new I.S., new ways 2 learn

2 Night can’t believe, What’s in front of me my fingers busy, Face down mystery On top then spread out but I’ve got no doubt Angels each meet to kiss in your lap’s luxury You are the key, so now- undress arrested me with the word that you’re ready 4: 1,2, 3 (I like that) 1-2-3-4 I like that 1-2-3-4 in the a.m. (1-2-3-4 ) U know just where I am, my love 1-2-3 or if it’s 2-thirty-four Can’t close my eyes without seeing U, so open my door What’s the hurry? No worry- I wake up 4 U I stay up 4 U I like that (1-2-3-4) which move is next? (1-2-3-4) Just how intense when this connects (When you’ve got time) my whole day corrects, if it’s a series of thrills, serious hills, a musical flex, or a serious wreck, I like to watch you move your neck, it’s really late, but what the heck, Time to laugh and crush with you, blowin’ blunt shotguns like we used to do, ever true-blue, listen playback, it’s payback, the time you spend, thanks Unique talent you blend, but firstly, effortlessly, yes it’s all right when I reach you, get in we can look past midnight at a time like 1-2-3-4

No comments: