Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kindle excitement for I'd Go Anywhere With You by Cecil Disharoon


Kindle Edition I'd Go Anywhere With You Link:
Painted border on our Puzzle Girl t-shirt by Isaac a.k.a Travalengua Mictlan!
You can find our t-shirts (and new cd, Glad To Be Live!, at Imagine Studio Hair and Art in downtown Rome, or just hit me up at integr8dsoul@gmail.com and I'll give you good deal on one or a few!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=Cecil%20Disharoon&search-alias=books

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=Cecil%20Disharoon&search-alias=books

Sorry! I tested it again in my previous post about the novel and it wasn't working...and that's too bad because it's such a funny and insightful book, and very romantic and not a little suspenseful...and you can try it for free.

Gang! I'm going to be on WRGA 1340 am Talk of the Town with Nelle Reagan to discuss my book, now on sale at Dogwood Books, Paradise Lost Books, and on Amazon, in Kindle and paperback! I may get to play a song, too. Look, we're a long way from stretch limo fame and glamour, but it makes us ecstatic to live our dreams and make others happy with them, too.

This, after being in the paper (Thanks Dawn Treglown) over the weekend for Cave Spring Art Festival, where we played music both days. Dad would be proud. Mom is. My in-laws love me. You can't beat it. That's wrga.streamon.fm

No comments: