Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Back with Betsy

Just got back from vacation/ tour, and I look forward to sharing the Cave, the shows and candid pics. My next item will be blogging about Betsy Thompson's new book, Walking Through Illusion. My copy just came in! I'm a huge fan of Wayne Dyer and Hay House type material, so I look forward to sharing my impressions in multiple parts as the new month begins.






The book is subtitled, Jesus Speaks of the People who Shared his Journey.
Various Biblical figures are referenced here. Opinions, Approval, Reform, Complaints, Advice, and a score of other topics are covered in short essays, hinged upon various questions addressed to Jesus. A worksheet is included with each chapter. It's a creative yet Biblically-based approach to self-help, and I will discuss it at length very soon!

No comments: