Friday, September 23, 2011

Consistent faces, and preparing to draw a scene

Here's days five through eight of my sketching. I did some writing and only sketched Willie's head, three times, for day 9. I drew which ever characters I wanted, whoever I willed, for my first week back. I would like to make time to get three times as much drawing a day, at least, so let's see. For now, I'm just glad to have my computer back, working again. I won't go into why my entire body of work was not backed up, but I have too many things I want to do to concentrate much on all I lost. This blog and Integr8d Fix has so much of what I would've wanted to keep. It's strange, knowing hundreds of pages of journals are lost, but not so sad, really, just somewhat. More to make me think of the future. I may never have the time to go back and re-read them anyway, but they do leave a neat insight into me for some future reader, if they want.
At any rate, I am going to layout and script a seven-page dealie for Danger Bot; I'll also get to work on Not Another Comic Book. What I've sketched here in large part prepares me for those scenes. The first three pages are my goal, the rest of this month. Wish me luck. I don't know exactly all that's said in those three pages, but I do have an idea, and I know what action I wish to show, so I started putting my models like Jenn into positions that might carry the story, when placed into the sequence.
Day 10: re-visited a head one of us started.

No comments: