Thursday, March 31, 2011

They're coming...

Myebook - D'n'A  Comics #1 - click here to open my ebook



Newly added: business card insignia!









Sketching characters for the next comics. It's been fun! Here's something for dna #2, and Stux #1. I think I'll be putting out the Stux as a regular webcomic "funny", alongside a separate complete issue of original material (which I'm redrawing this month).

Every time I see America's Next Top Model, I start thinking about Not Another Comic Book plots...I thought one girl seemed like a good model for future reference, but in the preview she has a nervous breakdown, looks like! Next...


Listen, I'm still figuring out integr8dsoul.com, but meanwhile, you can do what Jason (and Aimee!) have done. In Jason's case, he sent us $9 at

C. Lue Disharoon
542 6th Ave.
San Diego, CA 92101

which was really cool as it covers shipping and handling, at $1.25 each! The issue itself, DNA #1, retails for $3.25.

Meanwhile, our remaining t-shirts are available at Convention Special Price, for $12 each or 2 for $20, plus $3.00 for shipping & handling.

You can do the same over PayPal, at luelyron@gmail.com !!!

AND!! You can use the button provided; the $15 will cover your postage.






D'n'A t-shirt #1




or





D'n'A t-shirt Puzzle pieces (girl and boy)






Listen! We got our first e-mail sale today, from the friend who got me to start this blog two years ago: T J Jones..love ya, man!!! DNA #1 011-1A is on the way. It's the 11th of the original 50 copy printing from Angel Printing.

Inhale shop, a few blocks over in East Village, has two copies on consignment.

Not only is DNA #2 in the works, but the Hellcast t-shirt (as well as Puzzle Girl) will be available, in black (AND in XL, L, M & S) is here!




That's all for now: I've got to rush to the post office to mail comics and shirts! Then, I hope to come back and start on those original stories I've been studying to write...Be chill, Cease ill

No comments: