Monday, November 1, 2010

Dixie Sundays



Since the iron-ons had to be reversed to print onto the transfer paper, David cleverly made his t-shirt design...backwards!




T-shirts are something we loved making; we hope to put the printer together again with our Mermaid beauty already requested by mail!

I'll have to tell you the story about the cheer that helped the Falcons squeak past the Saints during a lost-signal field goal.


Austin wanted to make an iron-on T-shirt, so in my special pajamas he and Charlie and I went over to Dollar General in the rain to get a pack. We got some xxxlg for another batch I thought of making. Austin did his own drawing of a Stuckwayze, which warmed my heart; then I talked him into adding a piece of my art. Soon Cee Cee, David and Charlie all picked art and made drawings and before the afternoon was old, they all had their own t-shirts, too!











No comments: